UVtek HOT AIR DRYING AND FLASH-OFF SYSTEMS
The system will be used on wood surfaces after spaying, UV filler, primer and top coat, UV varnish and solvent evaporation, and hot air oven gelation.
It can also be used to dry water based and PU inks and coatings, and is equally suitable for MDF surfaces, chipboard and plywood planks or strips, parquet, door panels, cabinet doors and modular furniture sections.
- Category : Paint Drying and Flash-Off Systems
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Temperature control air circulation.
- Energy-saving modular housing and ventilation.
- Increased UV energydistribution for homogeneous gelation.
- Rotating type roller conveyor system.
- Insulated metal body.
- Providing dust-free environment filter system.
- Allowing gelation to optional TL and UV lamps.
- Compact machine design and ease of maintenance integrated with the machine.
- Electrical panel.
- Optional PLC and touch screen.