|Diameter of Wheels||Ø 1200 mm||Ø 1200 mm||Ø 1400 mm||Ø 1600 mm|
|Width of Wheels||140 mm||140 mm||190 mm||235 mm|
|Max. Cutting Height||1090 mm||1090 mm||1170 mm||1250 mm|
|Max. Cutting Width||620 mm||620 mm||720 mm||850 mm|
|Main Motor||37 kW – 1450 rpm||45 KW -1450 rpm||55 kW – 1450 rpm||75 kW – 1450 rpm|
|Weight||~4150 kg||~4500 kg||6000 kg||~6500 kg|
- Category : Log Processing Machines
- - Extra thick steel frame, special alloy hard cast iron crowned fly wheels.
- - The linear bearing and tensioning system at the upper flywheel will respond faster and accurately to the changes of saw blade tensioning.
- - Hydraulic equiped blade guide linear movement feature. Higher cutting speed is achived by tensioning saw blade outside and making it more stiff during process (Option).
- - Saw blade guide up and down control provides by hydraulic or electromotor and brake system is applied by hydraulic or pneumatic.
- - Scoring unit. The scoring unit is cleaning the way of blade on to the log.(Option).
- - Manual saw blade clearance by diesel oil tank (Option: automatic).
- - Automatic dieseling.
- - Manual lubrication.