A JACK OF ALL TRADES INCLUDING MITRE CUTS.
The s 45 panel saw is revolutionizing the work processes in the cutting of panels from wood-based materials: It not only cuts the panels to size with high efficiency, but also furnishes them with mitre cuts. Mitre cuts from zero to 46 degrees are possible.
The scope of applications of the s 45 is next to unlimited. Besides completing many existing processes simpler and much more economical, it also opens up entirely new applications, markets and customer groups for many users. There is no doubt that it is ideal in high quality furniture, shopping fitting work as well as for roofers, facade makers and formwork carpenters.
It’s just as precise and effective for producing cabinets with mitre and angle cuts for exclusive furniture makers as it is for tasks like interior design or processing tricky materials like high-pressure laminates. Regardless of batch-size 1 or serial productions.
- Perfect mitre cuts up to 5,600 mm long
- Combination mitre cut and angle cutting device makes shifter cuts possible
- High productivity for single and book cuts
- Easy handling
- Application-oriented operation
- Precision guides for the saw unit and feeder
- Maximum angular accuracy thanks to strip aligning device
- Diverse options
- Category : Panel Beam Saw Machine
- Types : Front Loading, Back Loading
- Panel Capacity (mm) : 170
- Cutting Lengths (mm) : 5600