COOLPACK horizontal stretch wrappers are made up of an input table, a welding head, an intermediate table, a rotating crown with the integral transport system (COOLPACK-TI) and an output table.
The packaging cycle is carried out in two processes:
- The first creates a bag (bubble film, polyethylene, etc.), which leaves the product inside.
- In the second process, this bag is wrapped with stretch film leaving the product to be packed perfectly protected from the outside.
- The product must be located on the input conveyor table and the packaging process starts automatically.
- Packaging system that combines the bubble film and the stretch film. With this horizontal stretch wrapper a high protection is achieved with low energy consumption.
- Ability to accept products of various formats, making it an efficiently flexible solution.
- Extreme ease of preparation and start-up for daily operation as a heat source is not necessary as it is in the retraction system.
- Category : Packaging and Wrapping Machines